Anyone looking for a Linux sysadmin?

Ken Bowley johann@trod.org
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:43:26 -0700 (MST)

Just thought I would drop a line in case there is someone out there
looking to hire a Linux SysAdmin type.  My resume (in whatever condition
it may be in) is online at http://www.trod.org/ken/resume.html

I've been working with Linux for 5 years, and I've been working in a
training environment for the last year where I helped develope and teach
new user, install and config, and sys admin Linux classes.  If a company
wants to see some certs, I currently have a SAIR LCP (Linux Certified
Professional) and LCI (Linux Certified Instructor) and I'm working on my
LCA (Linux Certified Administrator), and I've got a bunch of Brainbench
certs (ignore the W98 cert, I was bored late at night and decided to
amuse myself :))

Feel free to contact me if anyone is interested.

Ken...