Summer on PCs

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:49:04 -0700

Having just moved from Hawaii, where the summertime is mid-90's
with 90% humidity and no A/C, I offer this data:
- My neighbor fried three hard drives;
- I had a large number of lockups, and eventually traced it to a faulty
OS (Windows), which I replaced (with Linux).

Here's an interesting link on building your own water-cooled CPU:
http://www.agaweb.com/coolcpu/build.htm
It seems the PVC end cap is the same size as a socket 7 CPU.  This is
the true spirit of Hacking!!!

George