ppc linux

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley@DevelopOnline.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:52:42 -0700

what is the best PPC distribution for mobile macs? In each of your opinions
of course. I recall somebody with the Sequoia school running linux on their
powerbook  and it looked pretty spiffy. We have an exec here at work looking
to do the same. Thanks.

Joel Dudley
Unix System Administrator
DevelopOnline.com
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."
- Dr. Robert Jastrow, Founder Goddard Space Flight Institute