drives

Robert Leonard rleonard@aprnet.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:01:46 -0700

rooster,

I'm interested in a one of the 7200 drives, i'll call ya tomorrow.

robert b. leonard
senior systems engineer
602-739-9729

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Rooster
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 10:57 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: drives

ok, i've gotten several respounces about the 7200 rpm drives. 10 of
those will be available and 4 are spoken for. i originally posted $60
on those and then found the price had been moved up to $65. sorry for
the upset on that, but took some bickering to keep it from going
higher. on the 5400 rpm drives, i've got 11 of those left at $50.
i'll be checking today to find out how many of the 7200's are ready.
i'll be working from 11 to 9 tonight. so if anyone needs to get in
touch today, call me at 480-694-6203. may not be able to get to the
phone right away, so leave a message and i'll call back.

rooster