Proxy Server Software

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:47:15 +0000

I mean something else.
The modifications were in the installed packages.
instead of installing the gcc rpms from redhat,
I installed alternate (and cleaner) packages from rufus.w3.org.

Also, I went with the alternate packages when it came to gcc/glibc
and the libc libraries. I installed the GNU versions as opposed
to the default ones that came with redhat... things definitely run
smoother and I don't have to worry about lots of breakages.

I haven't checked for a new updates in the gcc/glibc/libc line
yet..... redhat is just not stable on that point yet fro me to trust
their version of the compiler.

Hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.