Linux Compatible Laptop for Sale

IT Student itstudent44@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:40:00 -0700

Excellent shape.  I'm in Phoenix.

According to this link will run Linux, including the PCMCIA network card and
case (just kidding about the case):

http://www.scs.unr.edu/~scottf/fujitsu/

Fujitsu Lifebook E330 notebook in great shape for sale for $750:

- Intel Pentium II 233MHz
- 3.2GB (aftermarket upgrades available)
- 96MB RAM (Paid $90 for extra 64 Meg)
- 12.1" SVGA Active Matrix
- 1.44 Floppy
- 24X CD-ROM
- 56K V.90 Modem
- ErgoTrac Pointing Device
- Supports MPEG-2, Direct3D, and DirectDraw
- Multi-Function Bays Support Hot-Swapping
- ESS ES1879 Audio Chip With 3-D Spatializer Sound, Internal Speakers
- 9-Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Bridge Battery to Support Warm-Swapping of Battery
- Original Manuals
- Original Rescue Disk includes Laplink and Windows
- Two Type II PC Card Slots
- USB Port
- Ports for External Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Printer
- Ports for Headphones, External Speakers Microphone
- Security Slot for Padlock
- Password Protected BIOS Option
- Infrared

Also included:
- 10 BaseT Ethernet PC Card (Paid $40)
- Targus Carrying Case - Great Shape (Paid $75)

Total for everything was over $1,700 new

I found one that was recently sold on eBay for $750, but didn't have the
extra 64 Meg of memory, the network card, or the case:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1201895342

Let me know if you would like to see a photo and I'll email one to you.

I'm in Phoenix.

Thanks!