DNS and 2 NICs

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:00:50 -0700 (MST)

There aren't any records in the hosts file of the private nic.  Nice
thought though..  I'm on bind 8.  This is the first time I've ever ran a
DNS server with two NIC's in it so I don't know if there are any special
setup's I need to be aware of or if this is something that's not done very
often and may still be a bug..