df report

Eric Thelin eric@thelin.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:59:05 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 9 Dec 2000, Mike Starke wrote:

> Was a procmail log that went wacky. The system has been rebooted
> a couple times since the incident. No way to restart the same process
> which created the mess.
>
> sync was a no go as well.

Actually rebooting the server supersedes both previous suggestions.
Does du show the desired size?  I would think that it would show you
that there is another large file that is causing the problem.  At least
I hope that is the problem since I can't think of anything else short of
giving up and reformatting the drive.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business