Web page that has all UNIX Openings

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:28:25 -0700

PLUG,

    Some of you have requested that I create a page that allows any PLUG
member to access the job openings I have available.  It has been created.
The link for the page is http://www.angelfire.com/az/tearsofjoy/jobs.html
    There are some openings that I do have posted there right now.

    Also, I want people to know that I am not just a recruiter trying to
post openings in here.  I am also a newbie at Linux.  I had Linux installed
on one of my computers at home and it crashed on me hard.  I am still
learning, and hope to become a good programmer some day.  I hope you all
have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Anthony
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.