Language translator script?

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@qwest.net
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 08:39:32 -0700

No the dragon mag didn't go into depth, but the language is a tit-for-tat
replacement, no grammatical differences from english (gee, I wonder why).  I
figured the script might just leave unknown words alone.  I guess it's time for
me to dig out my perl books and see what I can do in the next month or two.  The
wrapper script would be nice to have if you have the time to code it up, I would
appreciate it.