Linux Classes now offered in Tempe!

DawnAMadde@aol.com DawnAMadde@aol.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:28:21 EST

The Professional Development Center (PDC) at University of Advancing Computer Technology (UACT) is pleased to announce Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 training in Linux.  Our next Level 1, Linux course is scheduled from January 2nd through January 5th. Our Level 2, Linux course is scheduled from February 20th through February 23rd.

UACT is located in Tempe and caters to the working professional or the individual looking to enter into the IT field without being required to submit transcripts or enroll in a full college degree program. Certificate Programs offered through the PDC include AutoCAD, Multimedia, Microsoft 2000 and MCSE. Courses in these certificate programs can be taken towards a certificate program or as individual classes. For your convenience, classes are scheduled weekdays, weekends or evenings at either our location or your company's!

If you would like more information on the Linux courses or any other courses available, please call Dawn Madden at 602-383-8228, ext. 275, or visit our web site at www.uact.edu under the Professional Training tab.