C++ Developer Opening

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:32:10 -0700

\_ So post your image!

lessee, I thought about attaching it, but figured everyone didn't
necessarily want a 1600x1200 resolution image in their email.

next, I thought about putting it on a website, but not everyone is
gonna want to download it from there either.

so, being the kind, bandwidth saving sole, I have converted the image
via pmbtoascii (no, really), then compressed it, then tweaked it for
basic reality, and I present it forthwith:

				 :-)

darn!  it looks like pbmtoascii rotated the image!  I knew I shouldn't
have used --landscape on pbmtoascii.  Oh well.

David