3 Questions

jkenner@mindspring.com jkenner@mindspring.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:18:23 -0500

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us wrote:

1. Can anyone point me to the local Phoenix OpenBSD User group?
2. Anyone interested in an OpenBSD 2.8 Snapshot CDROM for i386 and/or Sparc?
3. Anyone interested in the latest Stormix Hail 2.05 CDROM?

I'd like a copy of the OpenBSD CDROM for x86!

I recently installed FreeBSD 3.4 (old, but did it anyways) on a machine. Hadnt ever done a BSD install before. I think I figured out where the interface for the Slackware installer was ripped off from, heh. :-)   So that was very familiar.

Recently did a RedHat install on the machine that I put Storm/Rain on. I'll write about that later, when I'm done tweaking the results.

(BTW - I installed the Storm Rain release in my microwave. It chose "circular flashes start in the center and work outward" as its default. I was kind of hoping for flashes start at one side and go in both directions, around the center, to meet at the other side, but thats only a rare treat.)