Storm Rain Release

Rooster dbarker6@uswest.net
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:07:19 -0700

Wasn't trying to expose anything. Just trying to get a program
installed that didn't want to install under the account i had created
for myself. It just really pissed me off when it said root was
restricted. Isn't that like giving the keys for a new car to a
teenager and then telling him he can't drive it?

But as for re-compiling, if I knew how to do that I wouldn't have had
any questions in the first place. I would just load the Red Hat 7
disk I have and fix the errors on it. NT4 I can do blind folded. But
with Linux I'm trying to get up the water fall in a canoe.

Rooster