BSD and file spliting

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:29:36 -0700 (MST)

Funny you guys talked about BSD over the weekend.  I haven't read any
posts but I had a 4.1 copy of FreeBSD that I played with over the
weekend.  After I found out that the burned CD I got from someone would
boot but not read the file system on the CD to do it's install, I burned
another copy with a different computer that would read it and everything
else went ok..  I just got a copy of 4.2 FreeBSD today at work and I want
to get it home but it's an ISO and I'm on dialup at home.  Anybody know of
a good way to break the ISO into smaller chunks so I can use my portable
ZIP drive to get it back home?  I'd be interested in any meetings you
would like to talk about BSD at plug meetings too.

Don