3 Questions

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sun, 03 Dec 2000 04:04:37 +0000

DEFINITELY!
since openBSD is a *nix, it does fall under what we refer to
in the users group. it would be nice to have some talks on
openBSD/freeBSD in do far as setup/applications and the like.

be aware, since at&t started making their applications transportable
from their UNIX to linux in general, we now have a lot more clout
in the market place when it comes to applications and enterprise
management software.

Hawke