3 Questions

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:43:14 -0700

It seems like on Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 07:34:25PM -0700, James Bell scribbled:
Orig Msg> "J.L.Francois" wrote:
Orig Msg> > 3. Anyone interested in the latest Stormix Hail 2.05 CDROM?
Orig Msg> Possibly, but a couple questions first: Is this the open version that
Orig Msg> you can download off their website or the starter version that has the
Orig Msg> extra software (staroffice, partition magic, etc)? Any idea what the
Orig Msg> difference is between 2.05 and the 2.0(august 8, 2000) version they're
Orig Msg> advertising on the web, or is it the same thing?  Thanks!
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> James Bell
Orig Msg>

I have looked at the list of all packages in the release.
This is the version of the ISO on the FTP site.
No staroffice,partition magic, etc. is in the list I grepped out.

There is no README,ERRATA, or CHANGES file anywhere on the ISO that I could find.
I would suspect it contains fixes that have been corrected in DEBIAN since they
have been making many fixes to Potato.

If interested I can post a link to the full list of packages.
There are 1054 and the file is about 21K so I wont post it in email.

Jean Francois - JLF Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
MagusNet, Inc. - Design * Develop * Integrate
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth
My Certifications: http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=1214021
Doing my part to educate the Clubie Illiterati.  One LART at a time!