USB + Linux + Iomega ZIP 250

BG datawolf@uncultured.org
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:49:05 -0700

For most distros, you'll have to patch your kernel, or upgrade to
2.2.18pre - anything up through 2.2.17 doesn't have USB support.
2.2.18pre and 2.4pre have it.  The only distro I'm aware of that has USB
support by default is RedHat 7.  But then, I haven't really checked
anything else besides Debian.

Check out http://www.linux-usb.org/ .

-Datawolf