Linux gig

kallen3@icircus.net kallen3@icircus.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:54:23 -0700 (MST)

Bashas tried those carts for a while. Within the year they had removed all
of them. I guess it got too much when not only did you have to have
someone round them up but plug them in. Which means that you needed to
keep something like 25% to 30% more than normal on hand. Otherwise all you
have is a cart with a box which did nothing due to dead batteries