Fwd: Linux Training (and help/documentation) Recommendations

rusty rustyc@inficad.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:52:26 -0700

--------------F935C8C69B1E536364F92EDD

THis showed up in our company email and I thought perhaps folks might
find the pointers and info useful.  Some are 'obvious' to us
'old-timers' ;-),
but we are all 'new-timers' at one time or another ;-0
(and some of the stuff about RH I did not know)

rusty

Rusty Carruth wrote:

> [...]

;rob

--