log analyzer

Michael F. March march@indirect.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:34:00 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0278_01C010FD.01B3E130

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Check this out.. It rocks:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.urchin.com/">http://www.urchin.com/</A><BR>- ----- =
Original=20
Message ----- <BR>From: Joel Dudley <BR>To: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us">Plug-discuss@lists.=
PLUG.phoenix.az.us</A>=20
<BR>Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 2:21 PM<BR>Subject: log analyzer</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Hello,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am looking for a linux app to =
replace=20
our web trends log analyzer. <BR>Web trends is a resource hog and =
crashes=20
constantly.&nbsp; I already checked<BR>out http-analyze but it is not =
quite a=20
replacement.&nbsp; Any input is helpful.<BR>&nbsp;Thanks for taking the =
time to=20
read my message.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>- - Joel<BR>-=20
--<BR>-=20
-<BR>"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of =
reason,=20
the<BR>story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of =
ignorance;=20
he<BR>is<BR>about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over =
the=20
final<BR>rock,<BR>he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been =
sitting=20
there for<BR>centuries."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>- - Dr. Robert =
Jastrow<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Founder of NASA"s Goddard Institute for space studies</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
6.5.3</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>iQA/AwUBOaraxzXngita9e8aEQJFQACgksNfxgCOGMJN9toVRft4dCAiGokAoO2j<BR>=
H5hKG8u0vg4Pm0c70NMFE+Tw<BR>=3Dqkbp<BR>-----END=20
PGP SIGNATURE-----<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0278_01C010FD.01B3E130--