passwd files (solved sort of)

Datawolf bgjestva@uncultured.org
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:35:03 -0700

So, you're apparently gotten this working already, but here's what I
found:  The SCO shadow file has 5 fields, while the Linux shadow file
has 9.  See "man 5 shadow" on linux for what all the fields are.  The
extra fields could probably be filled with defualts, or left blank.

-Datawolf (too many Bills here to use my real name)