Unix Job openings

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:04:17 -0700

Hello All,

    My office is real busy with openings for Unix Administrators.  I have
posted some job openings within the last two weeks, but I now have a new
one.  I am going to post all of my openings so everyone knows where things
are at.

1)
    Unix Administrator- 12 month contract for a top notch client.  Must have
3+ years of one of the following, Sun, HP/UX, Linux, NetBSD, FreeBSD.  Also
must have experience with Information Security.  This is a cross platform
client of ours so NT is good to have.

2)
    Aix Administrator- Perm/Full Time position doing performance tuning, and
a strong understanding of Unix Administration operations.  Must have at
least 3 years background in Unix with a solid understanding of Aix, with
some work experience.

3)
    HP/UX Administrator- 3 month Contract to Hire position to do standard
administration, back-ups, recovery, light shell scripting.  Must have
back-up experience, with minimum of 2 years working experience with HP/UX.

4)
    Sun Solaris/Linux Administrator-  Perm/Full Time position for one of our
top clients.  Must be a superstar with Unix, Sun Solaris, and Linux.

All of these jobs are hot, and I am taking phone interviews all this week.
Please feel free to contact me at the number below.  Those who have made
contact with me, thank you for your response.

Have a great day!

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.