mp3 bitrate

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 23:44:45 -0700

That's what I keep hearing. I don't know that I want to put time into
another scripting language. I'm [so/so|good] [1] at Java and up and
comming at C++ so I'd rather invest my time in it and leave my
simple/quick stuff up to  perl and java and do all of my challenging
projects to a non-scripting language (is java a scripting language >:)

Regards,
Mike Cantrell

[1] - IMHO, I kinda wish I'd learned Java before Perl. Java is so
simple, it's hard not to be good at it.