Mass duplication of linux drives

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:12:36 -0700

If they are all on a network, not standalone systems.
Look on freshmeat for a nice little minidistro called CLUCLO.  Basicly you
boot a computer with this floppy and it will mirror an install only that
computer.  Its a piece of cake, you just put it in the system, when its done
booting it beeps 4 times and put pop the floppy out and put it in the next
system.

I've never actually used cluclo to mirror any system, I have dug though how
it does it and I dont see any reason why it wont work.  What I used to for
was to gut out all the mirroring things and put a ram testing program in its
place, so that I could test all the ram in an entire lab at once :)

Brian Cluff