New business startup help/suggestions/info needed

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:39:23 -0700

I am lacking 3 things for this point:
1. no formal education with linux/unix administration
2. no provable experience (employment history)
within the last 10 years
3. no current certificates (and no money top attend
school to get them).

Couple all this with the fact that I happen to be blind
(this may seem irrelivant but a prospective employer
will automatically discount a visually impaired prospective
employee, regardless of what anyone else may believe), and
things get real depressing in a hurry.