Job Offers (Was Re: Web Application Developer Position Available)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:08:13 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Aug, 2000 schwäzte Nathan Saper so:

> Fair enough.  If others don't mind, then I'll shut up. :)

No need for that. This is an open group, so feel free to bring stuff like
this up. If at some point we start getting 30 or 40 jobs mails a day
(maybe even less or more) it would be good for you to ask again if it's a
concern for you. Same with the passing of a couple of months. Maybe it
starts to grate on everyone's nerves. Timing is everything :).

cioa,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans