AzPHP Meeting date changed

Eric Thelin eric@thelin.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:49:13 -0700 (MST)

I have found out that tuesday is the orientation for new college
students so all rooms are already taken on the planned date of tuesday
the 22 so we are moving the meeting to WEDNESDAY AUG. 23.  We have a
smaller room reserved for this time and a room reserved for next month
and there after that we can definately grow into, it can probably seat
about 60!  And more importantly it has net connectivity.

I am planning to discuss where we want the group to go, what topics we
want presented, who can present, how we can get people to join the
group, what our website should be like, etc.  So invite everyone you
know who uses PHP or has interest in learning it so they can have a
voice in planning the direction of the group.  It will be a great
opportunity to mold the group according to our dreams (or lack there of.)

Here are the directions to the current and planned future meeting
locations:

This month, WEDNESDAY Aug 23 @ 7:00:
Park in the visitors parking on the North side.  Turn into MCC at the
light on Southern between Alma School and Dobson.  Go to the Kirk
Student Center Cafeteria.  This building is the one with the large clock
tower in the center of the MCC campus.  Go down stairs by the elevators
labeled conference rooms.  The room this month is the Papago Room.

In the future, 4th TUESDAY of each month @ 7:00:
Go to the Kirk Student Center Cafeteria it is the one with the large clock
tower in the center of the MCC campus.  Go down the stairs that face
East and go to the Kiba room which has a glass door.

Eric

Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business
               Voice: 480-377-6743   Fax: 480-377-6755