Stupid Netscape Tricks was Re: Instability problems with Mandrake 7.0

Don Harrop don@nis4u.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:06:01 -0700

Speaking of environments, what's the best method of inserting environment
variables globally and for specific users.  Globally, I'm assuming
/etc/profiles... Locally I'm assuming ~/.bashrc.  I know there are tons of
places that I potentially could store env vars though.

Don