WordPerfect 8 for Linux installed, but where??

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
21 Aug 2000 23:27:29 +0700

Please don't judge installing programs on Wordperfect
for Linux.  It has to be the worst installer and program
in general.  It seems to be a windows ideas program kind
of crowbared into a linux/unix environment.  I installed
it to /usr/local/wp8.  then created this script in /usr/local/bin

-------
#!/bin/sh

cd /usr/local/wp8/wpbin
./xwp
-------

call it wordperfect or something.  This seems to get it working
basicly it just needs to be run from the <wordperfice dir>/wp8
directory in order to work.  Of course this really screws up
other things like current working directory and such for when you
go to save files.

Bill Warner