[Fwd: WordPerfect 8 for Linux installed, but where??]

Shawn T. Rutledge rutledge@cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:15:41 -0700

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 03:47:09PM -0700, Mark Berkwitt wrote:
> I tried that command as you suggested but it responded in multi languages.  This is what I got.  Pardon my ignorance, but what is this?

Well it looks like it has a comment in different languages...
maybe the comment is what is shown in a tooltip when you hover
over the icon with the mouse.  I'm just guessing.  But it
doesn't matter, you need to reinstall wordperfect.

> [root@cx47716-b /root]#
> cat /usr/share/apps/kappfinder/WordProcessing/WordPerfect.kdelnk
> # KDE Config File
> [KDE Desktop Entry]
> Comment[hr]=Program za obradu teksta
> Comment[ro]=Programul de procesare de texte WordPerfect

...<snip>

> Exec=xwp

Yeah, I thought you'd see that in there somewhere.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org