aspring geek :-)

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:00:40 -0700

I think that lot's of places show good jobs, some related to
Linux.  However, the question is how and where to you learn Linux in single
session classes?  My employee is looking for just single classes in Linux
Administration, not full year classes.  We use Linux servers here
exclusively, so I have the need to pay for classes that will train my people.

I will forward to my administrator to see if he knows anything to help you out.

Kimi Adams