Icon text color in Enlightenment/GNOME

Kevin Saling networkpro@email.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:43:03 -0700

Hmm.  Silence is golden.  I have searched all over the internet to no avail.
Nothing of value at the GNOME website.  I have seen several people ask the
same question in Deja.com archives with no answer.  About the only
information I've gathered is that it's probably a GNOME issue and _not_ an
Enlightenment issue.

Apparently, this simple task is reserved for theme developers only.  Yet
another detail that gives my reluctantly converted windoze users something
to bitch about.  If anyone has a clue on this, please enlighten me (heh,
pun) before the whining drives me nuts!

...Kevin