question for any C++ progammers

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:47:01 -0400

You probably will not have to eat your words.

TO execuute a program in unix/linux follow the steps:

1. check if the file is executable. (it should be by default but who knows)
 if in doubt chmod 755 programname
2. check if your path executes file in the current directory or run the
 program using ./programname