Retrieving pop3 mail

Richard Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 21:03:03 -0700

I have just migrated to Redhat 6.2 from Slackware.  So far, so good -
until I tried retrieving mail from my ISP.  After running netcfg and
setting up the ppp interface, I successfully connected to the Net and
was able to surf.  Then, I tried setting up my mail client to retrieve
mail from my site (rickrosinski.com) which I have done for a long time,
successfully.  The mail client (kmail) reports that my usr name &
password are incorrect - which is strange, since it was set up the exact
same way on my Slackware system.  Then, I tried other mail clients.  All
report the same error.  Everything works in Windoze as it always did.

I am a newbie to Redhat, and have not mofified anything (except for what
I did with netcfg).

Please help!!!