Oracle and Netscape webserver

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:00:42 -0700

Well, I got a new job that's going to require me to develop Perl
projects for Oracle and Netscape Webserver. Unfortunately, I've never
used either... my main experience is w/ Apache and mySQL.

The company knows I have no experience and will train but I'm trying to
get a head start on them.  I've installed Oracle 8i under linux and just
purchased O'Reilly's Oracle Essentials so that's a start. Does anyone
know of any good online resources for either or some handy tips to pass
along for someone who's migrating from Apache/mySQL?

Regards,
Mike Cantrell