port probing of dialup - yes, it happens.

foodog@uswest.net foodog@uswest.net
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:23:38 -0700

  Just wanted to mention that I got around to installing
logcheck from www.psionic.com last night and really like it
so far.  With portsentry and logcheck both running I have
the impression, at least, of being much more aware of what's
going on locally.
  Maybe tonight I'll find out what the heck 'hostsentry'
is.
Steve