DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?

Michael F. March march@indirect.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:46:13 -0700

Mostly, and anyone correct me if I am wrong, cable modems do not
route, they bridge. The Hybrid cable modem in the Sprint
broadband setup is a true router. It would be very hard
to carry off the telco return model and not have the
cable modem be a router of some sort. From the cable modem
to the 'head end' it is a shared as shared can be. In fact
until they more 'sectoring' (or set up new points of access
on top of South Mountain and Squaw Peak) the shared
access will become for of an issue.