passwd files

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
10 Aug 2000 04:49:07 +0700

I have tried this but it doesnt seem to work.  I can't
really even find any good docs on this I have skimmed through
several howtos that I thought might give a clue.  I am still
doing some testing and rtfming I just really dont want to have
to change passwords for over 300 users by hand.

Bill Warner