DSL reccomendations? anyone using PSN?

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:10:42 -0700

Most providers don't object to your putting servers on DSL connections - Cox
(@home/@work) & Sprint Broadband (aka speedchoice) are very fussy about
running servers on their shared bandwidth.

I have 1 client on PSN DSL and they have gone down for short periods 2 times
in a year - not bad / not perfect either. They definitely don't care what
kind of services you run on their DSL and their tech support has been quite
supportive with DNS (no charge) which I think is totally important if you
want to run servers. Otherwise, you'll have to register your domain with
something like mydns.com

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445