Need help changing shells

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:23:18 -0700 (MST)

\_ Hello all:
\_
\_ I am a recent Linux(Red Hat 6.2) convert.  I need help changing shells;
\_ I use the "chsh -s --/bin/csh" command.  Bash tells me the it is

try running chsh without arguments...it should prompt you; it could be
that it's complaining that it's looking for "--/bin/csh" in some
directory, and I'd lay odds it's not gonna find it.

\_ In addition, I am having trouble finding the file/script the determines
\_ the colors displayed in the Gnome terminal emulator (i.e., blue=dir, no
\_ color=file, etc.)

Look ~/.gnome/Terminal maybe?

\_ And last but not least,  Does any one know where I can get information
\_ regarding the use of Netscape Messenger.  I was an Outlook die hard and
\_ need help fast!

<drumroll>
http://netscape.com/
</drumroll>