virtual email?

Mark Peoples hondaman@mainex1.asu.edu
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:54:32 -0700

http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

Also, check out linuxdoc.org. Under the HOW-TOs, there is a HOW-TO on how to
setup an ISP, and it has some more links.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Albee [mailto:john@empresamexicana.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 1:48 PM
To: PLUG
Subject: virtual email?

I've been reading up on how to setup virtual host with apache, but there is
one thing I can't figure out.  How do I setup email(pop accounts, not
aliases) for all the different host?  Can Sendmail even do this?  Is there a
way to automate the making of virtual host along with "virtual email"?  Ive
read DNS and BIND and Some of Sendmail(THe Oreilly ones).  After reading
sendmail, I was left wondering if the only way to do it would be to run
multiple daemons or use another program.

John Albee