Looking for a good hardware store.

Kevin Smith [kc7eph] kc7eph@inficad.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:21:43 -0700

Somone probably posted this, but there is another Fry's at 35th Ave and
Thunderbird if that's more to your side of town.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Julian
M Catchen
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 5:38 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: Looking for a good hardware store.

Well, although you may not get any customer service, the biggest computer
store
that I have *ever* been to, that is a land-locked, non-internet store is
Fry's.
If you know what you want, or know enough to not need a salesman try it (it
sure
beats comp usa or and or the Office* stores).

2300 W Baseline Rd TEMPE AZ (Baseline and I-10).

On 07-Aug-2000 Blake B. wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm looking to buy a couple PIII 650's, and being new to the area, I was
> wondering what everyone thinks the best hardware store is, as far as
> overclocker-friendlyness and prices on bleeding edge stuff goes.  I'd
> really like to be able to try out these CPUs to judge their
> overclockability before I get stuck with them...
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> * Blake

j. m.  c  a  t  c  h  e  n  -  p  h  x,  a  z
j u l i a n  a t  c a t c h e n  d o t  o r g
*h t t p : / / w w w . c a t c h e n . o r g*
d a t e:  07-Aug-2000      t i m e:  17:33:29