Cicso 675 Router

John Albee john@empresamexicana.com
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 11:34:25 -0700

At the office I've setup all the computers and the router to use DHCP which
is working just nicely.  With the DSL service(from USWORST) we also ordered
additional Static IP addresses for a few of the computers.  my question is,
can I setup the Cisco 675 to do both PPP and DHCP?  I'm asking this because
all the instructions I've seen on the Internet seem to Imply having it one
way or the other.  With all the torture Id have to go through talking to
USWORST on the phone, I thought I'd ask you all first.

Thanks.
John Albee
john@empresamexicana.com