Gravis Blackhawk

Michael Vanecek mike@mjv.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:38:00 -0500

Well, I'm finally getting around to exploring the entertainment
possibilities of Linux. I've been enjoying SoF, Q3, HG2, and Heretic2
for a little while using the keyboard, but after downloading the new
Descent3 demo I've come to realize a need for a joystick. I've got a
Gravis Blackhawk plugged in, but there seems to be a vacuum of Howto
help and general info on setting the thing up as well as a lack of
utilities to aid in this. I'm running an ES1371 soundcard and either the
joystick port isn't accessable or the joystick itself isn't right.
Suggestions?

Mike