UPS on Linux

Joel Hanger jhanger@uswest.net
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 21:16:54 -0700

Joel,
    APS is seperate from APC?  Also.. I was wondering what are the different
things to look for in a backUPS?  I want to be able to backup 1 server but
have flexibility to backup a second one if necessary... What ratings should
I look for, like what voltage/wattage combo can handle what loads?  Thanks in
advance.

Joel and Dave Hanger