My crusade for web content filtering

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:00:03 -0700

> Although, all those sites, once you've opened the page... often they trap
> you into the site and/or spawn all these fscking windows that are hard to
> close.  I'm sure there's numerous little work-arounds for this sort of
> thing, but it would be nice if someone (w3c/ietf -> mozilla?) would stop
> such things from being possible in the first place.

I read a little blurb that said they are taking this "feature" out of
mozilla. I'm sure IE will keep it though, because after all its a "feature"
and they love to have features in their programs.

Has anyone else noticed that you can inport sounds into word.
..and on that note, has anyone found a printer that will print the sounds
and animations for that matter that can be inported into word.

Brian Cluff