CVS and WindBlows Client

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 04:58:29 -0700

What's the error?  Have you configured inetd.conf on the server?  Have
you read the doc section "Remote Repositories"?  Can you connect to the
server from a Unix-style client?

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software

On Tue, 01 Aug 2000, you wrote:

> Help.
>
> I am trying to prove that we can use CVS instead of VSS by
MicroSaft. I have a GUI client for WindBlose but I can not get it to
connect to the CVS server on my Linux box. The documentation says that
it needs port 2401, this seems to be empty but every time I try to
connect to the port there is a failure. I do not know how to fix this.
Does anyone have an idea?