Newbie firewall/masqarade/proxy confusion

Alan Dayley ADayley@adtron.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:31:56 -0700

If you really want a minimal router, the Linux Router Project looks good
and was featured in a zdnet article.  www.linuxrouter.org.  No hard drive,
just a boot floopy and some RAM.

I will eventually get to something like that I think.  Right now I need
something to route/firewall and that has enough resources to tinker with too.

Someday I will have a real Linux workstation. :^|

Alan