kingston linux t-shirt offer

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 02:24:29 -0700 (MST)

Am 31. Jul, 2000 schwäzte Don Mock so:

> Hey they didnt even ask what size......

Even worse their marketing questions suck.

My main sources of info are man pages and friends and mailing lists like
this. No options for that. Freshmeat and Slashdot aren't Linux info, the
journals don't come out often enough to be a main source and I'm not sure
about LinuxCare. Linux.com might qualify, but I tend to not go there
either :).

They also need an "other" for connection as Speed Choice is more than 56k,
but isn't cable or T1.

Ah well, I don't want to advertise for them anyway. Besides (as Robert
well knows!) some wierd company named Opnix has given me enough shirts to
not have to do laundry for a week :).

cioa,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans